Blazer n' (Faux) Leather Pins - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Blazer n' (Faux) Leather Pins

Jacket: Vintage Similar Here | Shirt: Jack Wills Old Season Similar Here | Bag: Ralph Lauren c/o | Faux Leather Leggings: New Look c/o 

Hey lovelies! Mid-week! Let's just have a little celebration for that! Booty shake! Do you ever get those days when you just feel like getting fancy? I was totally in that mind set last week when I went to the Apple store. Yep. The Apple Store. No rhyme or reason -  I could have happily stepped out of the house in a cocktail dress! Fortunately I opted for my faux leather trousers, and a blazer combo instead, but the fancy feeling was real. 

Shop The Look



This week has been crazy busy, I am actually looking forward to desk time on Friday. OH and getting that computer I was hunting for on Saturday. EEK - buying a desktop feels like pretty big news. Do you guys have any advice?

Hope you're all having an ace week!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan