Classic Sunglasses | The Investment - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Classic Sunglasses | The Investment


Image Via 

Heyyy mid-week! Ols and I are headed to NYC at the beginning of November and I am BESIDES myself with excitement. In NYC I am going with shopping in mind. And specifically I am shopping for sunglasses. I have browsed the sunglasses halls of Liberty and Selfridges in London for months - trying on, taking off, all without the commitment. But peeps, I'm READY. And NYC is where it's at. 

I am on the hunt for a classic pair, most likely in black, tortoiseshell or a dark hue - perhaps khaki?! Celine, and Karen Walker do the blog rounds - and they look ace - so are definitely on the short list, but I love Stella McCartney for a great cats eye too. 

I've rounded up some of the sunglasses taking my fancy right now and would LOVE your take on which ones have your heart beating faster . . .


Quality sunglasses - like handbags, shoes and haircuts - complete an outfit. I am SUPER excited. 

Have you guys found your perfect pair of sunglasses? Are there any designer frames you would recommend above others? I need help on this one guys! All opinions so very very appreciated. 

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan