Quote of the week: Frances McDormand - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Quote of the week: Frances McDormand



In a fantastic interview with the New York Times, 57-year-old Frances McDormand talks about the new HBO series Olive Kitteridge and her fight-back against the age-old problem:

' We are on red alert when it comes to how we are perceiving ourselves as a species. Adulthood is not a goal. It's not seen as a gift. Something happened culturally: no one is supposed to age past 45 - sartorially, cosmetically, attitudinally. Everybody dresses like a teenager. Everybody dyes their hair. Everybody is concerned about a smooth face.'

'I have not mutated myself in any way. Joel (her husband Joel Coen) and I have this conversation a lot. He literally has to physically stop me from saying something to people - to friends who've had work done. I'm so full of fear and rage about what they've done.'




And now, I love her just a little bit more. Read the full interview here.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan