Inspirational Women: Iris Apfel - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Inspirational Women: Iris Apfel


Illustration: Leo Greenfield

There's exactly one month to go until the launch of my book Style Forever and so I thought I'd share a little something with you. Alongside all the tips and anecdotes, I've interviewed a series of Inspirational Women including the formidable Iris Apfel. It was a joy to chat to the New York nonagenarian about style and age and other stuff; she's incredibly switched on and as sharp as a decorative hat pin. One of the things Iris said to me was:

'It's hard work getting to know yourself - the biggest fashion faux pas is to look in the mirror and see someone else. You need to know your faults and your assets, you must learn who you are and dress to suit your personality.'

She's definitely a woman who lives by her words and has the most wonderful, bohemian style.



Style Forever: the grown-up guide to looking fabulous is available to pre-order HERE

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan