Style Forever book signing at Duke Street Emporium - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Style Forever book signing at Duke Street Emporium




Exciting news! I'll be signing copies of Style Forever (with my new Sharpie) at Duke Street Emporium, London from 5.30 - 7pm on Thursday 16 April. And I hope you can make it.

Duke Street Emporium is a concept store featuring British brand Jigsaw, a small Shop at Bluebird and a Fernandez & Wells café. It's a beautiful space, full of lovely clothes, books, art and accessories, and I am delighted to be signing books there.

Over the last few weeks, I've had several meetings at Duke Street and Jigsaw's lovely bags keep catching my eye:

Embellished Hobo bag, £169, available HERE
Suede slouchy Hobo bag, £149, available HERE
Tan leather shoulder bag, £149, available HERE.


Who's coming? If you'd like to meet me and buy an exclusively signed book, please could you email
Cameron.tewson@jigsaw-uk.co.uk

Thanks,

Alyson

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan