Inspirational Women: Christy Turlington Burns and Every Mother Counts - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Inspirational Women: Christy Turlington Burns and Every Mother Counts

Christy Turlington Burns in Maison Margiela jumpsuit, available HERE

It's the fabulous Christy Turlington Burns in an Industrial Onesie (I'm still loving mine ). The May issue of Red magazine has the super supermodel on the cover, a gorgeous series of photos by Arthur Elgort and a feature about the Every Mother Counts charity. Founded by CTB, Every Mother Counts supports women around the world by raising money for maternal health care. I met Turlington when she first launched a yoga range and I was a fashion editor, needless to say she was lovely and charming and going Goop way before Gwyneth.


TOMS has also teamed up with Turlington's charity on a limited edition range of Every Mother Counts canvas bags:

TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie and Christy Turlington Burns


I'm going to buy my mum one for her birthday.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan