SHOE STYLE: LACE-UP HEELS - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

SHOE STYLE: LACE-UP HEELS


More than anything lately, I love a lace up heel. Nothing is more refreshing than having a pair to throw on and add instant appeal to any outfit. Lace-up heels have the ability to dress up jeans, a shirt-dress on a lazy day, or cute culottes!
Coming in all shapes and sizes you can find this new trend in thick or thin heels, boots, bulky laces, stilettos, or a Rihanna-esque Louboutin pump.
I have a slight crush towards the black lace-ups, seeing as they provide such an easy transition between day and night!
Lace-Ups are needed and may I say sexy staple for your upcoming Winter collection. 
Trust me on this one


Photo Credit: @wildchild_stylelab


Affordable Girls Version:
NANO by Lipstik Shoes
Available in Black, Black/White, White and Ocelot.
$79.95


Photo Credit: @lipstikshoes

I myself have these in Black Cobra. 
My favourite combination is to match these shoes with a Black and White stripe, and a bright pop of colour to bring the outfit together, 
Red for a standout look, or pink for something more feminine. 

How do you wear your Lace-Up Heels?



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan