Older Models, jumpsuits and the Prada Laundromat Video - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Older Models, jumpsuits and the Prada Laundromat Video


This new Prada video is FAB! Created by Autumn de Wilde (I know, me neither), it's one of a series called The Postman Dreams, has a very Wes Anderson feel and features a gorgeous older model getting her kit off in a laundromat:



Isn't the green jumpsuit fantastic? Though it's a bit on the bold side for me, I'm content in khaki. Yesterday, I had my Industrial Onesie on, which was fine in the morning but then the temperature shot up in the afternoon and I felt like I was wearing one of those sauna swelter suits. I probably lost about 3lbs. So, now I'm on the lookout for a lightweight summer alternative and here are a few of my favourites:


MICHAEL Michael Kors available HERE

Whistles navy utility jumpsuit, available HERE

Grey Tencel jumpsuit, M&S, available HERE
M&S rear view
Baukjen chambray jumpsuit available HERE


Have a FABulous, fun-packed weekend.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan