Kookai Online Sale - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Kookai Online Sale


Kookai has announced on their Instagram that they have reduced selected items online today and in stores tomorrow only!

What does that mean for us? We get to take advantage of some of our favourite basics being reduced to a temptingly sexy 50% off.


My Top 5 Under $50 favourites


1. LOLA TOP $25
Mustard scoop neck for winter? Matches perfectly with black, maybe those Prada knee highs that are still tattooed in my brain from The Devil Wears Prada. We all need this. 



I have a huge thing with black and white patterns. Maybe it's the clean cut look? Maybe it's how well it matches with anything, ever? I can never say no to sequins.


Every modern woman needs a skirt which can translate from day to night. A slouchy jumper and Birks for day, Check. 
Simple and elegant top and strappy heels for night. Double Check.


I'm all about feeling simple gold necklaces for the weather lately. A long and funky statement necklace matched with grey tones and a black leather jacket is what I dream about at night.


First of all, this colour, can I just say. Pair with a Kim Kardashian style Camel Coat and White Pumps for a Winter pop of colour that's other worldly.


And now I have taken all the hard work out of selecting your new Winter wardrobe favourites, you can repay me with donations of any of these items straight to me. 

Thanks in advance, you're all way too lovely :')

What's your favourite Kookai Sale Item?




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan