Friday's Favourite Five | International Airlines - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Friday's Favourite Five | International Airlines



If you read PBTH on a regular basis, you might have noticed how traveling is an important part of my life right now. The blog has brought me so many incredible opportunities to travel across Canada and abroad, which definitely plays a big role into fulfilling my already huge passion for traveling and adventure. Throughout the years, I've come to realize that when on-the-go, I developed little habits here and there for myself that I would never let go of and that contribute into making my trips around the globe as fun and life-changing as they are to me. Being selective when flying commercial has quickly become one of it; there is five airline companies I only swear by when flying across nation, across continent and transcontinentally…

United Airlines is my go-to Canada to U.S. carrier, providing me excellent and high quality services, accessible in-flight distraction and great deals during high season, with non-stop or one-stop service from virtually anywhere in the United States. United also offers the world’s most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. Nearly 50 United Clubs in 31 airports worldwide offer its members complimentary bar service, light snacks and beverages, business amenities such as Wi-Fi, conference rooms and workstations, and personalized assistance with reservations, seat selection, upgrades and boarding passes. A must, when traveling for business as often as I do !

KLM is by far my FAVOURITE airline to travel with, as a proud Flying Blue member. The quality of service they cater and the refinement and convenience of flying with them really beats everything you could ever imagine. It is my preferred carrier for my traditional Montreal-Amsterdam-London route and my favourite city-hopper from Switzerland, to France, to Netherlands. When flying with KLM, just picture yourself already being in Europe: fine gourmet food, great wines and digestives along with a great range of international movies for every taste. I like to think that when flying with KLM, I will never be left hungry, thirsty, uncomfortable, cold (thanks to their signature blue super soft blankets!) or bored. I trust them to always bring me to destination with care, on time and with the least amount of troubles or discomfort possible !

I choose to fly Rouge whenever traveling from coast to coast, inside Canada. Air Canada's promise to bring to to destination safe and sound, no matter what, is one I particularly affectionate as, believe it of not, even after a lifetime of traveling by plane I am still a bit nervous whenever taking off. I am a big fan of the company's Business class accommodations however, not so much into flying coach with them. The experience is totally different and, in my opinion, a bit deceiving. Overall, security comes first so, Air Canada is part of my top 5.

Bereit zum Abheben ! When traveling from a country to another one in Europe, I prefer Germanwings to other airlines as it is a very reliable partner for private and business travel. The company has become one of the most successful low-cost airlines in Europe over the last several years, offering inexpensive connections to all major cities in Germany and more than 130 destinations throughout Europe ! Plus, I get to practice my Deutsch with their friendly, super professional crew members ;) Love experiencing new cultures from the very beginning of a trip and Germanwings always makes sure to provide a delightful touch of German flavors to my in-flight experiences.

Last but not least, when it comes to shorter trips inside Canada, Porter Airlines simply is the best you can get. Whether is for business of leisure, the company offers a simple, hassle-free and dignified experience that would make any trip memorable. Extra points for their in-flight signature cold beer, refined wine and sweet potato chips snacks, the very best of Canadian hospitality ! Porter also flies to many important destinations in the U.S. including Boston, New York, Chicago and Washington, for extra conveniency at very low costs.

What about you guys; which airline companies do you usually prefer flying with ?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



The post Friday's Favourite Five | International Airlines appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan