Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Sandals - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Sandals



August is in full bloom and soon enough, the weather will be changing yet, again, dropping down a few degrees and forcing us to say farewell to our favourite Summer footwear. Let's enjoy our open-toe pals as much as we can ! I've rounded up for you today the five pair of sandals that have literally made my entire Summer, from errands run, to festival crashing, to date nights with Karl, to officewear. I have a soft spot for all-things suede as you might have noticed and I am so glad that suede-everything is coming back on trend for the next season ! Not believing me ? Guess I'll have to prove it to you, will I ? Let me get back to you on this one ;)

Happy Friday night guys, let's make it a great one !

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



The post Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Sandals appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan