From Paris With Love - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

From Paris With Love



Bonjour, bonjour !

Beyond excited to be back in my beautiful Paris for the next week and even more thrilled that it is for my very first Paris Fashion Week. I am so looking forward to learn all about the French way to Fashion Week and to meet with the people here, that make it such a world-renowned event each season. This time around though, I will be working a little differently and won't be sharing any of my outfits for the week until after I get back to Montreal, as I am preparing something completely new and different for you guys to enjoy… Something that I believe is totally worth the wait and might give some new dimensions to the whole art of streetstyle. Nervous but excited for you guys to see and give me feedback and comments ;)

In the meantime, you can follow along my Parisian adventures via Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, using the hashtag #PBinParis. I will also be joining forces with the Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris to bring light on my 10 favourite Parisian addresses over the next days so make sure to keep up with us by using the hashtag #ParisJeTaime and by following them on Instagram !

Also, stumbled upon these images we shot almost a year ago and never got a chance to share with you. Sporting one of my favourite Masabni dressed from one of her past collections; I mean, look at this vivid colour ! The fit, the shape, the length, the allure… Everything about this dress screams confidence, sophistication, femininity and passion. Another gorgeous masterpiece from my favourite Montreal designer.

Bisous,





I was wearing…

Fuchsia 'York' Dress c/o Masabni (similar here)
Beige Strappy Leather Sandals c/o Le Château (similar here)
Michael Kors Croc Embossed Chain Mini Bag (similar here)
'Porter' Crystal Earrings c/o Nina (similar here)



The post From Paris With Love appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan