LFW, Day 2 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LFW, Day 2



One of the many great things about London Fashion Week is how good of a platform it becomes, season after season, for emerging designers, from all-across Europe, to showcase their work and actually be seen by the industry. I find myself to usually lean towards more of a classic aesthetic and among my favourite designers, you'll find Fashion sensation's and timeless brands such as Gucci, Blumarine, Luisa Beccaria, Chanel and Alexis Mabille. That mentioned, as a younger member of the Fashion industry, I find it imperative for me to increase my knowledge and to grow personal appreciation for the new, up and coming creative minds of tomorrow.

Of course, nothing stands out more than bringing classic trends to a whole new creative level and Irish designer Natalie B Coleman definitely worked her way up towards that direction, bringing to life an ingeniously savvy FW15 collection she let me borrow pieces from, during my stay in London, as she was to show there as well. Having a thing for sparkles and shiny fabrics, I went for this super fun silver sequin shirt and neoprene beaded appliqué pencil skirt combo ! Both quite bold pieces that certainly didn't make me walk through the Brewer Street Car Park unnoticed ;)

The rest of her Autumn-Winter 2015 offering didn't disappoint either as she pursued the creation of enchanting pieces which inhabit a dreamy world of memories and storytelling. Inspired by Enid Blyton's 'The Magic Faraway Trees' series, Coleman's most recent line, called 'Make Believe', boasted charming illustrations with oodles of hand-beading and embroidered finishings, for a whimsical sense of Fashion with a cool edge. On a bit of a side style note, I was told about my outfit for Day 2 at LFW that, although this sequin shirt/pencil skirt number looked spotless, each garment on its own might however become much harder to pair up and style… 

Here's an update on both pieces I'd like to suggest:

1) Close the first button of the sequin shirt and wear it unbutton from the collar down over a little black dress to give some extra dimension to a monochrome look;

2) Neoprene and leather make perfect fitting friends: Pair the ‘Birthday Wish’ skirt with a crop top, leather jacket and matching heeled booties for a rocker take on a more classic outfit.










Photo credits: @deycallmejai // 2J Photography

Jewelry c/o PandoraLia Sophia


The post LFW, Day 2 appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan