Party on baby! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Party on baby!

Cześć kochani!
Tym razem mam dla Was kolaże z przepięknymi sukienkami na sylwestra, które wybrałam na Asosie. Podzieliłam je na kategorie: mój wybór (to,co ja założyłabym na imprezę),  klasyka (to, co można wdziać na wiele okazji), plus size, trendy i mała niespodzianka na koniec.

Hello my dear readers!
This time I have for you a collages with party dresses. I divided this on a few categories like: my choice (dresses that I'd wear for a party), classic (for many ocassions), plus size, trends and a little suprise at the end.

   Mój wybór / My choice 


  Klasyka / Classic 



 Plus size 


Trendy / Trends


Mała niespodzianka  HIT / A little suprise HIT 


Photos are from Asos.com 
All of the dresses you can find on Asos.com 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan