WINTER TRENDS : #TEB WISH LIST - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

WINTER TRENDS : #TEB WISH LIST

Winter is coming…well for once the Game Of Thrones' mantra is right: winter is definitely coming!
As the weather gets colder: cities and towns begin to glow in the night wearing the fanciest lights; you can hear cheerful jingles everywhere; hot chocolates start to look inviting and people try their best to be nice with one another.
Magical right?
The only side note might be your wallet getting lighter and lighter on a daily basis.
Yep, that is the Holiday's season. 
If you are always tempted to buy something for yourself everytime you shop for Christmas’ gifts, then this is the post for you!
Scarves, boots, watches, bags, killer evening-dress…seriously, how can you choose? 

Well TEB’s glam team is back with some cool fashion inspirations for the holidays’ season: choose your muse and enjoy!

#TEB Wishlist
Holiday Season Edition

source

STELLA
The #GIRLBOSS signature
Winter essentials

On winters, I am all about high-boots: the best footwear to stroll around the cities keeping your legs warm and nice all day long. Another essential is obviously the wool sweater, which I like to pair with mini-leather skirts or jeans; my advice is to go for neutral colors, in order to optimize your styling options. The cherry on top of your daily look? A cool shoulder bag of course.
If you want to spice up your party looks, do not forget to look for shiny dresses and modern (faux) furs.


MsD
Fashionista's essentials
Winter


At the top of my winter wish list there is a warm and confortable parka with a big furry hood: it is easy to wear and luxurious at the same time. When it's not that cold, I like pairing a vest or a coat with a wool fedora, which makes every look more interesting.
For the New Year's Eve, which is my favourite party event of the year, I like wearing a simple black outfit and play with a lot of gold details and accessories.


PHRANCI
One color, lots of attitude
Winter Special


Most people love to wear shiny clothes and Christmas themed sweaters with deers and Santas.
I prefer to be the grinch, a black, evil and "woolish" Grinch. That's because my must-have for this winter wish list is the oversize black cardigan.
Yes, I wear black even in this happy-fluffy-lovely time of the year.
I mean, I do love Christmas...I just don't want to look like a Christmas tree.
The only shiny thing I can approve in my wardrobe is the studded Valentino crossbody bag (Santa can you hear me?).


Enjoy your shopping! 

xoxo
#TEB


written by: Stella, MsD & Phranci

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan