FESTIVE FRINGE: DRESSY VS CASUAL - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

FESTIVE FRINGE: DRESSY VS CASUAL


I love fringe! Aside from the fact that fringe adds a beautiful texture and dimension to outfits, I absolutely love how twirl-worthy, playful and fun it is! Another reason I'm so fond of it, is because it's so versatile! I know, I know I talk about versatility a lot, but being able to wear my favorites in a variety of ways is really important to me and fringe happens to be one of those well-loved staples that can be dressed up or down depending on occasion! 
Take today's looks for example! I've had my eye on these beautiful fringe pieces for some time now! Aside from the fact that I’m really partial to this particular shade of cream, I fell in love with the effortless movement they create with every single step you take! Rather than wearing them together, I decided to break these matching separates apart to create two very distinct looks!




The first look has a decidedly dressy appeal perfect for any Holiday party. Since this fringe skirt is such a statement piece, I opted to style it with an understated cotton lace blouse, pale pink bag and nude heels. I also opted for a somewhat monochromatic palette to play up the textures of this outfit, making the skirt the focal point of the look. Plus, playing around with different textures, like fringe and lace in this case, is so much fun!





The second outfit has a much more casual appeal. I wanted to create a really fun, effortless look so I paired my fringe top with ripped denim, a suede Moto jacket, and a pair of cute fringe heels to once again play up the textures! You guys know how much I love combining chic and casual pieces and this look was no exception. There’s just something so versatile about this pairing, because denim helps to downplay the dressiness of the top, making it totally day-time appropriate! 
What about you guys, do you love fringe as much as I do? 

ELLA MOSS Stardust fringe skirt | AQUAZZURA Platform sexy thing suede heels | THALE BLANC Tiffany Micro pearl bag | ELLA MOSS Stardust 3/4 sleeve top | AQUAZZURA Wild Thing fringe sandals | Joe's Jeans Kalia mid rise skinny jeans | THE KOOPLES suede jacket | CHANEL bag | MICHAEL KORS Sawyer silver-tone embossed leather watch

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan