Drake x October's Very Own x Air Jordan VI "Low" - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Drake x October's Very Own x Air Jordan VI "Low"



On a Tuesday !

What's up everyone ? I know, long time no see. It's been practically a month since my previous post which officially grants me the title of the world's worst blogger.

Slow claps.

But hey, I'm back now and for good. And what could be a better way to celebrate homecoming than to spend an entire morning drooling over what could possibly be the greatest sneakers release announcement of the year ! A few hours ago, Drake teased us with the latest OVO x Jordan Brand sneaker collaboration which he unveiled on his Instagram before taking the picture down, just moments after. Social media faux-pas or publicity stunt ? At this point, nothing could possibly surprise me coming from the 6 God.

Warm welcomes to the OVO Air Jordan VI Low, aka the “Hot 100s” ! It features a white upper with the a red Jumpman on the tongue, as well as the title of his latest album, VIEWS, on the translucent outsole.

Good luck trying to cop, folks ;)

There’s no word on whether the VI Lows will be released to the public anytime soon, but I'll keep my eyes open for and my IG notifications on for further deets.

Good day !




The post Drake x October's Very Own x Air Jordan VI "Low" appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan