Bloggers United First Birthday @ LUSH Marion - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Bloggers United First Birthday @ LUSH Marion

Only so often do we get to celebrate birthdays, so Bloggers United AU knew just how to go out with a bang, or for lack of a better term, 
went out with a (bath) bomb.


A handful of the blogging community here in Adelaide was invited to a night of exploring all things Lush. And here's a secret.... I've never actually tried anything from Lush! How dare I? So this was an amazing event to experience first hand.
Photo Credit: Church Hill Photography @chill.image

On arrival, and after mingling with our blogging friends, the Lush team at Marion brought us together to hear exactly about their company, from ethics to products used. Lush products are all handmade in Australia, 100% Vegetarian (and some vegan), using fresh flowers, vegetables, and fruits throughout. I had no idea some of their ingredients are roses, almonds, avocado, bananas, oats, honey and potato! 



A fun scavenger hunt awaited us, where Kate from @seducedbybeauti and I got oh-so close to finding all the products! And after seeing what the girls won, I'm kicking myself I didn't let my competitive side kick in. 
Photo Credit: Church Hill Photography @chill.image
From Lush, as a birthday present to us, we were so generously offered to take home a product of our choice. I initially was going to grab a bath bomb (standard), but Team Member Akira suggested that I take a closer look at some of the other lovely products they have in stock to add to my routine. I suggested that my hair needs some major loving, and was steered toward the H'suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment that uses banana, avocado, bay leaves, balsamic oil, eggs and more, to deeply care for your hair, and it smells amazing


We were able to bing home two other goodies with us from the event, the Kerbside Violet Solid Perfume, which is perfect for placing around your wrists and ears for an all-day scent, and The Great Barrier Solid Hydrating Wash Bar, which uses cocoa butter to shower in your moisturiser. I can not wait to get stuck into all these products, and head to Lush to try a whole lot more!

The Great Barrier Solid Hydrating Wash Bar, H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment,
and Kerbside Violet Solid Perfume

I want to say a big thank you to everyone involved, from LUSH and their amazing team members, to Bloggers United Australia, Jasmin and Nikita, and the South Australian Representative's, Nici and Kate. I had such a wonderful time, and It's so lovely to reconnect with likeminded people. Can not wait for the next event!


CHECK OUT MORE PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT BELOW!

   
   LUSH Marion

   Westfield Marion 
   Near David Jones and Kookai
   297 Diagonal Road, Marion

   P 8296 0011
   Facebook @LushAustralia
   Instagram @lush_ausnz
   Store Information







Photo Credit: Church Hill Photography @chill.image



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan