SUMMER FASHION: #TEB ESSENTIALS - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

SUMMER FASHION: #TEB ESSENTIALS

source
#TEBcrew 's fashion team is back for some trendy advice about your summery style: take a seat and enjoy some fashion pills by Stella, MsD & Phranci!

Stella
Summer fashion to me is all about 3 statement adjectives: comfortable, sexy and timeless. As I plan my upcoming vacation (USA here I come!), I already know what won't be missing in my luggage: classic denim shorts, like this one from One Teaspoon, a chic one-pice swimsuit (my ongoing fashion crush) by Norma Kamali for special pool-paties and sky-high lace-up wadges (Michael Kors), perfect to upgrade any look, from day to night.
A classic set, yes but you know me: if it's timeless, it's the right choice!
Phranci
Imagine this: your toes in the sand, the sound of sea weaves, the taste of a fresh cocktail...
I think this Zara limited edition dress would definitely fit the scenario.
However, if you you are planning to pass your holidays at work, than this pretty Lazzari shirt should be your daily must-have! Check out the Lazzari website: there are a lot of interesting clothes, especially for romantic girls.
Last but not least a cool leather backpack: not so "summerish", yes, but I'm desperately looking for one! Zara had two nice versions, but they went out of stock like...immediately!
This college-inspired one is a good alternative to those high-end and too expensive Michael Kors/ Givenchy/Moschino designed leather backpacks.


Blue top
lazzarionline.com



LANG KJOLE LIMITED EDITION
€54 - zara.com


MsD
For me Summer = Sea, so for this season's wishlist I picked three key-pieces for a holyday by the beach. First a crochet bikini by She Made Me, in my opinion the best brand for crochet bikinis. Then a pair of playful pom pom sandals, which I would style with a white cotton mini dress. Pom poms have been a big trend lately, with famous brands like Aquazzurra or Dolce &Gabbana using them to decorate their flat or heeled sandals and even bags. Finally a pair of colorful silk shorts. These Dolce & Gabbana shorts are the perfect choice for a holiday in Capri or Taormina!

Dolce gabbana
€590 - brownsfashion.com


SHE MADE ME beach bikini
€105 - stylebop.com


SHE MADE ME colorful bikini
€95 - stylebop.com


Mabu by Maria BK brown leather sandals
€170 - net-a-porter.com






SalvaSalva

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan