5 Discreet Polishes to Get Away With Long Nails at Works - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

5 Discreet Polishes to Get Away With Long Nails at Works



I am guilty of putting as much effort into my nail art as into my outfits because, let's face it: there's, arguably, no better feeling than having your nails #onfleek. I'm completely, head-over-heels obsessed with the crisp look of acrylic nails and the fresh feel of shiny and long-lasting gels… Needless to say that my manicures are just another important part of my beauty routine and for a couple of months now, I've been sporting the trend on the longer side. I just love long nails but for some reason(!), they appear to others as quite impractical and inconvenient for most of my daily occupations. 

I'll admit it myself, I wear my nails shorter during Tennis season to avoid injuring myself pretty badly, but during the rest of the year, I like to indulge in fierce, fabulous claws! Whenever I need to schedule a fill, every three weeks or so at Éveil des Sens, Spa Urbain, I try to keep in mind that less is more and if I want to keep baring long nails in my work environment, I have to make compromises. I always go for nudes, sheer colours or light neutrals to avoid driving more attention than necessary to my carefully designed weapons ;) Here's my take on discreet polishes and nail shapes you can totally get away with at work or really, anywhere else! Also, check out my #ManiMonday Pinterest board for additional nail art inspo, updated every Monday by yours truly



Technique: Powder and Resin over nail extensions

Shape: Coffin

Products used: Glam and Glits 'Color Pop Acrylic Collection' in Almost Nude and Spa Ritual 'Mattify Matte' Top Effect Topcoat



Technique: U.V. Gel over nail extensions

Shape: Oval

Products used: CND Shellac Power Polish in Cityscape (forefinger), CND Shellac Power Polish in Cream Puff (Thumb and middle finger), CND Shellac Power Polish in Beau (ring finger) and CND Shellac Power Polish in Silver Chrome (pinky)



Technique: Powder and Resin over nail extensions

Shape: Squoval

Products used: EzFlow 'Color Acrylic Collection' in Warm Pink and Dashing Diva Professional 'Top Seal' Topcoat



Technique: Powder and Resin over nail extensions

Shape: Almond

Products used: Glam and Glits 'Color Acrylic Collection' in Veronique, Glam and Glits 'Pop Color Acrylic Collection' in Beachball (ring finger) and Dashing Diva Professional 'Top Seal' Topcoat



Technique: Powder and Resin over nail extensions

Shape: Coffin

Products used: Glam and Glits 'Naked Color Acrylic Collection' in Gray Gray mixed with Glam and Glits 'Color Pop Acrylic Collection' in Almost Nude, Glam and Glits 'Glitter Acrylic Collection' in Chrome Silver (ring finger) and Spa Ritual 'Mattify Matte' Top Effect Topcoat



A big thanks to Éveil des Sens, Spa Urbain in Boucherville for having me every month and for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and comments are my own.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan