A Street Portrait - Kings Cross Vibes from a Distant Past.. - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A Street Portrait - Kings Cross Vibes from a Distant Past..

Well I don't suppose this is fashion in a capital F sense but you know what, I LOVE it., but then you knew I would anyway. It's so easy for this look not be be great.. but it's just fabulous; thanks for letting me make the shot. It seems life's not completely over in Kings Cross on  a Friday night, not quite, not yet, there's still some ghosts of the past, that remember how it was, days gone by..
Portrait of a young woman in American WW2 armed forces shirt and military cap in Kings Cross on a Friday night. Street Fashion Sydney by Kent Johnson.

Telling Stories in Pictures all over Sydney..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan