NICK APPEARANCES....ABC's "OTRC At The Oscars": BLOG PHOTO RECAP! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

NICK APPEARANCES....ABC's "OTRC At The Oscars": BLOG PHOTO RECAP!




Nick Verreos on ABC's "On The Red Carpet/OTRC After The Oscars" Show



This past week was Oscar Week! I was SO EXCITED--honored--and VERY HAPPY!...to be part of ABC's Oscars Red Carpet coverage as one of the Fashion Red Carpet Commentators on "On The Red Carpet/OTRC At The Oscars" Pre-Show, which aired before the Oscars telecast. I was especially excited to know that I would be the "Fashion Boy" to Supermodel Roshumba Williams and ABC7-LA's Leslie Lopez, as part of the ABC "On The Red Carpet/OTRC At The Oscars" Show.






Look Mom: I'm on the "El Capitan Theater" Marquee!!--El Capitan Theater Hollywood




Here are photos from my fun-and-fabulous experience, including the day I got my credentials and did rehearsals for our "OTRC" Show (OMG! I was SO excited to get on the plastic covered red carpet!) as well as THE DAY OF the Oscars, and filming the post-Oscars ABC7-LA "OTRC After The Oscars" Show where we talked about Oscars 2017 Trends as well as our Best and Not-so-Best Dressed Picks...



Rehearsals Day: Day Before The Oscars..






Hi Mr. Oscars: Nick Verreos on the (plastic covered) red carpet of the 89th Academy Awards--Dolby Theater Hollywood








Rehearsals with the ABC "OTRC" Ladies: Nick Verreos with Roshumba Williams and Leslie Lopez--Dolby Theater, Hollywood








The Oscars Red Carpet Scene, Decor & Step-and-Repeat, Dolby Theater Hollywood





Day of The 2017 Oscars:




Tuxedo Red: Dressed in my Dolce & Gabbana red silk double-breasted satin tuxedo jacket, ready to head out to the Oscars Red Carpet--Many THANK YOU'S to my NIKOLAKI partner, David Paul, who styled me!








OTRC Red Carpet Team: (Left to Right) Leslie Lopez, Karl Schmid, Nick Verreos, Roshumba Williams and George Pennacchio--2017 Oscars Red Carpet








Oscars Red Carpet Fab: Nick Verreos with ABC7-LA's Leslie Lopez and Roshumba Williams "On The Red Carpet/OTRC At The Oscars"--Oscars 2017 Red Carpet






Commercial Break Fun: Nick Verreos, Roshumba Williams and Leslie Lopez of ABC "On The Red Carpet/OTRC At The Oscars"--Dolby Theater Hollywood






Dreamy View: I just about fell off my "OTRC" balcony position when I saw Ryan Gosling make it to the "fancy" Oscars 2017 Red Carpet Step & Repeat area which was located (YEAYYY!!!) right below us!!



On The Red Carpet After The Oscars Show:




OTRC Stage: View of the "On The Red Carpet/OTRC After The Oscars" Show stage--ABC7-LA News Studios






Outfit Change: Preparing to film our "On The Red Carpet/OTRC After The Oscars" Show--(L to R) Leslie Lopez, Nick Verreos and Roshumba Williams--ABC7-LA News Studios






Nick Verreos--"On The Red Carpet/OTRC After The Oscars" Show--ABC7-LA Studios








That's a Wrap! (L to R) Nick Verreos, Roshumba Williams and Leslie Lopez--ABC's "On The Red Carpet/OTRC At The Oscars" Show


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan