Liven Eats @ LA LOT Vietnamese Restaurant - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Liven Eats @ LA LOT Vietnamese Restaurant

Tuesday 18th July



Victoria St is the place to go for Vietnamese, plenty of places to choose from though it was Liven that took us here, one afternoon. As we like to dine off peak there was no one there. 



The deco was nicer than your stranded Vietnamese eatery, and it was clean looking.




Beef in Betel Leaves with Woven Rice Vermicelli $15.00

I had the signature dish. Wasn't as good as I'd expected lacking the spices. It was the beef itself, as there were no seasoning, or very little. Nothing like the one mother makes. Tastes like I made it -  Also there was grass in my side salad... 




Vietnamese Pancake with Pork and Prawn $15   

The plumber had the pancake, a savory crepe with crispy dishes. He said it was alright. 



Service was indifferent. She tried to charge me for the drink I ordered but never got... To be honest I don't think this place is very authentic, it also might be Chinese. We won't be back.

La Lot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan