A BN big shot - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A BN big shot

A big shot BN guy picked up a fight with me today.

Threatened threatened me some more.

Want to take action against me, go ahead la. No need trying to scare me lah.

Spoiled my weekend only. This is like the Irda police report nonsense all over again.

The issue was, because I support BN too much. Stupid isn't it?

Like that also want to threaten to destroy me.

Eh, BN fella, you know or not that 75 per cent of people working for you are pro-Pakatan. And they are openly undermining BN. That one you don't see ka? Go and fight with them la, fight with me over small small things for what.

Sorry aarr everyone, mau lepas geram a bit here.

I really don't want to fight anyone from my own side. Just want to concentrate on helping BN. But some of these BN people are very susah one. Tiring lah like this.

Eeerrr....., now looks like I really have to find a new job and get out of Johor. Most likely can't even wait for the general election. What to do...

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan