Those Days in BK - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Those Days in BK

Wearing: Mcginn Blazer | Cheap Monday Beanie | Urban Outfitters Plaid Shirt | ASH Booties 

It's always a nice getaway when venturing into Brooklyn for whatever excuse comes my way. This time it was a visit to the Nifty Thrifty HQ that took me on the L train to Bedford Avenue - the avenue of the oh-so-cool and oh-so-Brooklyn. I had the chance to check out the thousands of pounds worth of vintage clothing Nifty Thrifty has in their archive, and you bet there's an awesome collaboration coming up with us two in the near future. BTW - if you haven't yet, sign up here. I topped of my day with a salted caramel macaroon from an oh-so-brooklyn-cafe Toby's Estate.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan