WHITE DRESS AND BUBBLE WRAP / VINTAGE LOOP - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

WHITE DRESS AND BUBBLE WRAP / VINTAGE LOOP



  Kochani, czy wchodziliÅ›cie już w podstronÄ™ Vintage Loop? JeÅ›li nie to zapraszam tutaj. Tam znajdziecie wszelkie informacje na temat mojej (na razie nie wiem czy mogÄ™ tak to okreÅ›lić) marki. Dzisiaj zaprezentujÄ™ pierwszÄ… sukienkÄ™ stworzonÄ… przeze mnie.
 ZostaÅ‚a ona wykonana metodÄ… recyklingu (tak to nazwaÅ‚am:) ze starej maxi… sukienki. MateriaÅ‚ jest biaÅ‚y. BluzkÄ™ która nakÅ‚ada siÄ™ bezpoÅ›rednio na kieckÄ™, zrobiÅ‚am z folii bÄ…belkowej.
 Jak oceniacie efekt? Podoba Wam siÄ™?

Hey guys, have you just seen a page Vintage Loop? If not, press here. There you’ll find informations about my (Can I call this like that?) brand. Today I’ll show a dress made by me.
 I used an old, maxi dress and bubble wrap. The material is white. Blouse worn on a top of this creation is made from bubble wrap.
Do you like the effect?   









Photographed by Crazy Loop
Sfotografowane przez Crazy Loop

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan