Oxford - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Oxford

Shirt: American Apparel, Jeans: Diesel, Sandals: Steve Madden, Bag: H&M, Sunglasses: Anthropologie - New Season: Turquoise Bracelet: Accessorize, Other Bracelets: Nadia Rabosio, Watch: Next, Orange Friendship Bracelet: Monica Vinader

Recently I've been feeling way more casual in my style. Denim is becoming my daily bread as most of my clothing is still in storage, but I think that Summer creeping in is having an effect too.

I was in J.Crew last week when I noticed that they were styling up their oxford shirts with sleeves rolled above the elbow. It is the simplest of styling tweaks but I loved how casual it can make even the smartest shirt look and how it exposes the slimmest part of the arm - paving way for a whole lotta arm party. I am head over heels for my beaten turquoise bracelet right now but am saving my bangle stacks for days when I'm not on set - jingly bracelets are a sound engineer's worst nightmare. 
Despite having a new apartment which I am so crazy excited to have moved in to, I am majorly missing Menorca too and I am itching to get back over to the island before the Summer season kicks off. I will definitely be heading to Nadia Rabosio to stock up on some more beaten jewellery, and I figure that a couple of these rolled up oxford shirts would look pretty neat too. 
What dressing mood are you guys in right now? 

I'll be spending this weekend finally in our new flat for two. solid. days. Yippee! Next week is looking super busy already so I plan on burying my head under the covers for all of Saturday and Sunday, only coming out for coffee and cocktails, and perhaps a bit of furniture shuffling too.

Have a super day and start to your weekends all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan