5 Links For Smiles and Inspiration - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

5 Links For Smiles and Inspiration

Well hey there you gorgeous lot! Happy Friday!
Having just returned from hols, I'm feeling refreshed and SO happy to be home. Since finding a space - both for home and work - which feels totally right for me and for Ols, I've been more excited than ever to just spend time HERE. At the end of the week I like to read up on things which I can spend the weekend mulling over, here are 5 Links For Smiles and Inspiration:

1.
Do What You Love: What Do You Love? on APairAndASpireDIY - with risk of sounding like a total fangirl - I find Geneva and her blog SO inspiring! I love her Do What You Love series - it is a massive boost whenever stuck in an "ermm what AM I doing?" moment.

2.
Use Fancy Words with The Everygirl - I adore this series! (Im)maturely I find some words just sound funny, and therefore make me smile, but I also love learning new vocabulary. It's becoming one of my quotidian bookmarks! (Is that the right context?!)
  
3.
Embellished dress on ASOS Salon. This dress is made to PARTAY! Purchase, grab a cocktail and go. 

4.
Awesome animals on Sarah Yate's Pinterest here and here - because animals are just CUTE. And I am having a lot of puppy-adopting dreams lately - any reading into that?!

5.
@PopulationSalon on Instagram - I recently got my hair dyed in Menorca and after a double visit (wayyy too blonde round 1) I've realised how important it is to have accurate visuals. I love Population Salon's Instagram account for the best balayage around. I only WISH the Sanfrancisco based salon was a little closer to me so I could get my in on the action!

This weekend we have some of our best friends coming to stay, I can't wait to see them as they live quite far away and time together is always precious. 

Hope you guys have great weekend plans too!

Love,

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan