Mini Grooming - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Mini Grooming


This week I got to thinking about mini-grooming - the term I am coining to describe the little top ups which make us feel put together; minus hours of effort. Here are a few things which make me feel more groomed, which can all be achieved in minutes. YAY to that. 

- polished nails; I'm loving a sky blue right now. 

- lip balm; Burts Bees. Always. 

- a light tan; I cannot better St. Tropez bronzing mousse - it takes seconds! Bonus: no drying time.

- neat eyebrows; I have mine threaded every couple of months; and follow the shape with tweezers in between.

- clean hair; I am loving the Redken All Soft range + L'oréal Tecni Art = air drying - frizz. 

I figure if all of the above boxes are ticked, I'm pretty put together. Let's just ignore the patchy shaved legs tactically executed so as to match my ASOS Ridleys . . . 

What are your mini grooming fail safes? As always, leave me a comment and share below!

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan