Lace Jumpsuit - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Lace Jumpsuit

Hey guys! Happy Monday!
Pic from my Instagram 

Jumpsuit: Kardashian Kollection @ Lipsy c/o  // Heels: Ursula Mascaro // Clutch: Vintage  // Jacket: Warehouse  // Sunglasses: Gant  // Tux: Comptoir Des Cotonnier // Earrings: H&M 

I love this lace jumpsuit which I wore over the weekend to my cousin's wedding. It was supposed to be super rainy on the day and so I shrunk away from the sweet dress I has planned to wear. Trousers can be a tricky thing to negotiate for a wedding, but this jumpsuit in a pretty lace was romantic enough to fit the bill. I opted to pair it with my Comptoir tux jacket and a pastel hued coat. 

I've been beavering away on all sorts of projects today, getting ahead of things before my trip to Menorca next week. Yippee!!

What is your take on trousers for a wedding? 

I hope you guys had an awesome weekend!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan