7 Pairs Of Work To Weekend Trousers - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

7 Pairs Of Work To Weekend Trousers



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 

Inspired by yesterday's jumpsuit post I got to thinking about trousers.

Trousers are a great building block for outfits, they're ace in transitional weather - which is basically all the time in the UK (!) and they work from office, to bar to weekend. Wearing trousers on occasions when you'd normally wear a dress, such as a wedding, to a party or even on a date, mixes things up. Bonus - no hem line worries. 

Above I've rounded up 7 of my favourite pairs, and here's how I'd wear them for different occasions. Click on the product images to shop straight through:  

Office: court shoes, blouse + blazer



Cocktails: barely there heels, sheer blouse + statement earrings


Weekend: pumps, jumper + cross body



What are your feelings on trousers? How and when do you wear them? 

Which pair do you love above? I think I'm playing favourites with these coral honeys

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan