The Turtleneck For Everyday - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

The Turtleneck For Everyday

 photo UniqloCas1_zps35c37f5d.jpg
 photo Uniqlo7_zpsca38ad05.jpg
 photo Uniqlocas3_zpsca0ee928.jpg
 photo Uniqlocasdetail_zpsc8ac7672.jpg
 photo Uniqlocas4_zpscbdc93f2.jpg
 photo Uniqlocas2_zpsd6a73417.jpg
 photo Uniqlocas8_zps6019ebb1.jpg
 photo Uniqlocas6_zpsba7970db.jpg
 photo Uniqlocas5_zpsfe259c0e.jpg
Uniqlo sweater, Ellery blazer (similar here), One Teaspoon jeans, Windsor Smith Gillie heels, Uniqlo gloves and hat.

Last time I shared my office look using the turtleneck sweater, this is my casual everyday take. Boyfriend jeans are a great alternative to skinny jeans, particularly when I have had enough of shimmying into skinnies and want to feel a little more relaxed. Having said that though, when worn with flats they can get a little frumpy, so pair with comfortable heels.
When shopping for those turtleneck knits with Uniqlo, I also picked out a pair of gloves and hat (I mean, they were super cheap- my hat, gloves and two jumpers came in under $100). The hat is a little long- rolling it up makes it better, but the pom pom is super cute. I got this jacket at the Ellery clearance sale a few months ago, and honestly thought though it is silk and beautiful, I would rarely wear it. I get a little scared I will spill coffee or tea and ruin anything white or cream, but I am trying my best. I can't buy all of my clothes in black out of fear of clumsiness. If you have any spill avoiding tips- please share, I am useless! Anyway, I wore this out for tea the other night and managed to keep it clean, proving it can be done! 
Can you tell I felt a little more comfortable in this relaxed look than the office one? Maybe it's the pom pom, I'll have to try wearing one in the office and see if it brightens my mood. You can't be too serious with a ball of wool on your head! 
xx Jenelle
Photos taken by Mario Recchia

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan