3 Fun Ways To Include Flowers Into Your Home - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

3 Fun Ways To Include Flowers Into Your Home

Filling your home with flowers is one of my favourite ways to feel positive and inspired day by day. I've been saving my big flower trip of the week for Friday, as I have a few of my girlfriends coming to stay for the weekend. I can't wait to get my hands on some newbies, but for the time being here are 3 fun ways to include flowers into your home right now: 

1 - Fake It

High quality crafted flowers look bang on the same as real ones and they last forever. Ols gave me a large bouquet of faux flowers two years ago, and they always brightened up my old apartment come rain or shine; since we've moved in together I've been separating them and arranging them in various vases. In times like now when I am waiting to buy my fresh flowers for the week, I love having pretty blooms in my eye line. Faux flowers can be expensive so if a bouquet feels like too much of a commitment, invest in a single stem and display in a glass bottle.

The Hambledon have excellent fake flowers.

2 - Desk Space

This week I've had my first real taste of working from my new home office. Yes my feet still graze cardboard boxes under my desk, but the space is MINE and I am bum-wigglingly happy! At the moment it is pretty basic - white desk + laptop - but this week I'm aiming to add a display of pretty flowers - I'm thinking ranunculus like the pretty desk above. 

Check your local flower markets for options. 

3 - Maximise Your Outdoors
I love the idea of potting a few small tubs of flowers and placing them either on the outside of a window sill, or on a small balcony. Many apartments tend not to get a lot - if any - outdoors space. By implementing small flower boxes we can create our own mini gardens! Awesome.

Nip into your local DIY or garden centre for supplies.

How do you guys like to incorporate flowers into your home?

I'm off for a day chocca with meetings! Follow my adventures on Instagram.

Have a super day all!

Love,

MB x

Picture courtesy: 1 // 2 // 3 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan