What I Wear To Travel - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

What I Wear To Travel

Hello you gorgeous lot!
  I like to wear my bulkiest pieces - jeans, jumpers and trainers - to travel in; layering up to save on space and deal with the hot/cold environment of airplanes. We travelled with hand luggage only and so packing light and smart was a priority. A classic combination of breton stripes and denim makes for items which I can easily mix and match with other pieces I've packed - and bright lipstick (I hope!) hides 5am eyes. The handle for my suitcase broke just before we flew and so I coerced Oli into awkwardly lugging it around in exchange for his MUCH more comfortable backpack. I am totally going to invest - I like this one from Samsonite. 
Breton: Next c/o // Jeans: Topshop // Denim Shirt: Vintage but Similar // Backback: Norse Project Old Season but Like This // Lipstick: Rimmel 110 // Sunglasses: Anthropologie New Season Update  // Trainers: Nike Super Similar

SHOP



 THREE naps down and Ols and I are just about finding our feet in Menorca this morning. I don't think we even realised how tired we were - and then BOOM - eyes closed - snoozing again!

Hope you guys have been having an awesome week so far! What's your favourite outfit for travelling? 

Stay up to date with our Menorca adventures on Instagram

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan