9 Beautiful Beach Coverups - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

9 Beautiful Beach Coverups

The beach coverup - once upon a time a holiday after thought - now NO longer the case. When travelling with a bevy of hot fashion editors last week, I couldn't help but notice that they gave GREAT pool-side game, and we all know that if the eds are doing it, we better hop to it too. This Étoile Isabel Marant tunic proved a favourite in Ibiza; and there are a tonne of other great alternatives available.

You can use the scrolling bar as per usual below, or click on the numerical icons to shop straight through.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 
5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 

SHOP


Read on for my tips on shopping for beautiful beach coverups . . .

Styling Notes: One of my favourite things about beach wear is that it tends to be a lot cheaper than mainline - that goes for both designer and high street. A total win if you want a fix of designer on a budget, and a win for bargain High St hits too. When shopping for a beach coverup don't limit yourself to the 'beach wear' section of a store, often Summer pieces can transition; instead look for breathable fabrics including cotton, linen and silk, and pieces which will wear well when you wash them. Some brands offer matching bikinis and coverups, I myself haven't bought into this. Instead I like to mix and match, if I am wearing a plain bikini I'll chose a printed cover up, similarly a fancy bikini can look best when seen peeking through a plain tunic. I have my heart set on this crochet Lisa Maree number. Pack underwear when you plan to go swimming so that you can slip seamlessly from beach to bar, any of the coverups above would fit the bill for both. 

What is YOUR take on beach coverups?

This weekend Ols and I are going to a wedding, and I'll be spending quality time with my pup who I don't see all that often on account of him living at my parents.

Hope you guys have a great one!

Love,

MB x  

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan