How to stay stylish forever - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

How to stay stylish forever



And now for the most surreal thing I've ever typed: I was on the cover of the Daily Mail, and so was Mick Jagger. Not together, mind. But at least I was in good company. (see HERE for evidence) Just a couple of weeks until the book launch and so the newspaper ran an exclusive feature including excerpts from Style Forever alongside more general tips and advice and photographs of yours truly looking all glamourous and airbrushed. As an old school friend's sister commented on Facebook, 'So different from the mad punk rocker who turned up at my wedding.'




These are my three favourite outfits from the shoot. And here are the details:

Casual Glamour: The tuxedo jacket in the top picture is from Jaeger available HERE, linen t-shirt by Hush is available HERE and the trousers are Eileen Fisher. Shoes, LK Bennett, available HERE.

How to wear colour: The red Milano wool coat is from Winser London, stripy t-shirt by Jigsaw is available HERE, white stretch jeans by Hobbs available HERE and Derby shoes Hobbs available HERE.

My favourite new thing: the jumpsuit is from Reiss, available HERE.



Read the feature (and see more photos) HERE.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan