How to look more youthful (and it doesn't involve Botox and surgery) - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

How to look more youthful (and it doesn't involve Botox and surgery)



There's a great feature on looking youthful in today's Telegraph and (brace yourselves for another shameless plug), Style Forever gets a mention. I am double chuffed because a) it's written by Lisa Armstrong one of my favourite fashion journalists and b) the Telegraph has used my favourite illustration from the book. Double Denim, yeah. If you'd like to see some more of Leo Greenfield's lovely illustrations, there's a small excerpt from my Grown-up Style Tribes chapter on the Fenwick website HERE.





We're in Paris having a much-needed break. Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan