LONDON CALL ! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LONDON CALL !



Cheers from London on this gorgeous Thursday night !

Just checked-in at my new home for the next days, the Wilson House at the Imperial College, and it seems like I have never left London after all. I remember being so sad to say goodbye last time, I literally dreamt of this day countless times during the past months. I guess London has that effect on me; it moves me. It's always like saying good bye to an old friend, you know you'll see each other agin pretty soon but you can't help yourself but to feel more on the down side for having to stay apart for a while. I don't know if it is something that goes away with time but if not, I guess they'll plenty of other reluctant au revoir's in the future.

But hey, we're in London NOW and not in two months from now. Let's enjoy it as much as we can, shall we ? Speaking of which, I am so looking forward to tomorrow as I have a day packed with shows and presentation, along with two major events at night which will all probably drain my energy for the next ten years but that's okay, I brought my BFF Emergen-C with me, just in case ;) No but for real, here is my lineup of activities for tomorrow, in case you'd want to follow along via social media:

19h30 Style Now Shanghai
20:30 Mud, Love & Bullet

Please feel free to tweet me @TheOfficialPBTH what it is that your would like to see from London Fashion Week and I'll try to answer to everyone's requests the best I can ! You can also use the hashtag #PBinLondon so I can retrieve your question more easily.


Speak soon !










Photo credits: @deycallmejai // 2J Photography

I was wearing...

Black Leather Jogger Pants c/o Romwe (similar here)
Gray Hat c/o TRIWA
Black and White Runners c/o Puma via WINNERS (similar here)
Jewelry c/o PandoraTiffany & Co



The post LONDON CALL ! appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan