Midnight in London - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Midnight in London



So, who else feels like they were having fun on a Friday night, out in town and then 5 minutes later… It's Monday again..? 

If you want my opinion, that's really the sneakiest thing about weekends; like it or not, the minute you're having a blast, time flies ;) Now, I must admit I am not quite the party girl I used to be in College, in fact, my idea of a fun Friday/Saturday night usually involves, great wine, small bites and hours of digital content creation. But from time to time, I totally feel like having the girls come by, spending hours getting hair and makeup ready, putting on my new favourite party dress and pulling an all-nighter (the good kind!).

We shot these images a few weeks ago during London Fashion Week, right before heading to the Love Bullets x British Fashion Council after party in Nothing Hill, and I was really looking forward to put these up on the blog. It is one of the very first nighttime imagery content I feel happy about, thanks to my good friends J.j., who was able to catch the perfect bits of lights, here and there, to make these photos as vibrant as they are ! I like the effortless feel behind those images; aside from my light-catching sequin dress and this gorgeous Louis Vuitton 'Randonnée' Bucket Bag I found on my favourite vintage designer handbags destination, Luxuca in Montreal, I thought natural, weekend hair, strobing and a bright lip would pull off this party look just right.

And yes, I did go for a very casual pair of white sneakers to complete this ensemble as my feet couldn't bare one more second in sky-high's for the day ;) The harsh reality of Fashion Week season, it is not always all glam and shine but… Almost !














Photo credits: @deycallmejai // 2J Photography

ROMWE Backless Sequin Dress (similar here)
Jewelry c/o Pandora, Lia Sophia


The post Midnight in London appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan