STREET STYLE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

STREET STYLE




Happy Monday loves! I know that we lost an hour from Daylight Savings time but good news, longer (and warmer) days ahead. So let’s wipe the sleep off of our eyes and start the week with a little bit of Street Style from Charlotte Russe. I’m a girl that loves her fair share of dressing up but I also like to take it down a notch for easy, everyday wear. I live for a good t-shirt made of quality, soft material and some comfortable pants such as jeans or these joggers. The two make for a stylish look that is also functional. I could have gone all the way casual and paired these with some tennis shoes but I decided to add a touch of red to give the outfit a little more interest. I love olive green and red together. In fact, olive is a great base to pair many complementary colors with such as red, black/white, or even blush pink. Because temperatures are still chilly, I decided to add a chambray top for warmth as well as an additional element of style. This is street style: LA Edition.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan