Welcome to The Iconic Blonde! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Welcome to The Iconic Blonde!


Welcome to The Iconic Blonde!

Suiting right? I've always said my hair is my identity, and what better way than to name my blog after what encapsulates me as a person the most? 

Blondes do have more fun.

And that's why I've put this blog together. I'm a young, 21 year old empowered woman, who loves to explore, uncover, adventure and learn new things about the world every single day.

I'm constantly searching for the next event, day trip, art installation, bar, boutique, product, style, performance, festival, or anything where people can express themselves and project what's make them happy, individual and creatively fulfilled.

So follow me along in this journey, I'll make it as fun and memorable as I can.

- Emma

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan