BACK IN BUSINESS! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BACK IN BUSINESS!



Good afternoon everyone,

I am officially back in business! After a month long vacation in Europe, I am happy to get back in the swing of things and connect with you guys on a variety of fun new topics. PBTH has been in maintenance for a couple of weeks now and I want to apologize sincerely for not giving you guys the heads up. Thing is, I didn't even know myself we had to restructure the website until some technical issues forced me to shut down the whole outlet…

But we're back on, right in time for the beginning of September and, you guessed it, the start of the US Open Tennis Championships! Anyone heading to New York for the big event? I'll be closely following my top 5 players (Williams sisters, Halep, Kerber, Osaka) throughout the whole tournament via ESPN and I highly encourage you to do the same; check out their live streaming of every match on ESPN.com/tennis and follow @ESPNTennis and myself, @chloesaint_ for original comments and coverage of the US Open 2016.




The post BACK IN BUSINESS appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan