Now, this guy I am sure is a crook - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Now, this guy I am sure is a crook


I am not sure that Zarinah Anwar of SC is a crook because there is no evidence to convict her as a crook yet. To me, the fact that she is married to an alleged crook does not makes her a crook. We need evidence before we condemned someone. To make it simple, lets put it this way - an Umno man should not be deemed as a traitor among his peers just because he is in love with a DAP girl. Similarly, a policeman should not be judged as a criminal just because his wife is running an illegal gambling den without his knowledge. Now, those who thinks Zarinah is a crook, please do lodge a police or MACC report. Once the evidence are presented and accepted by the court, u all do go ahead and lynch her. Otherwise, I think you all are being unfair.

Now as of why I am so sure that Mat Sabu is a crook - the evidence is there for all to see. Just watch this video and I rest my case.
And in remembrance of those he denigrated
  .

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan