A Little Love For Our BFFs - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A Little Love For Our BFFs

Girl time yayyy! Pic from my Instagram 

We all know how much our friends rock; sometimes it's a quiet awesomeness - like when we share a gossip over coffee, sometimes it's just FUN - like when we decide Tequila is a good - no, GREAT -  idea; and other times we couldn't imagine not having them there when everything goes wrong. 

After a crazy year of Uni/blog/interning - I have come to treasure seeing my friends regularly - and having a solid three days with my BFF Kit last weekend filled my heart with so much joy. For most of the time we were hanging out, painting our nails - mine inspired by this rainbow shot - chowing down on so. much. food. and talking non stop. 

So here's a little love for our friends! I hope you get to spend some time sending L-O-V-E to yours this weekend. 

And on that note, I am SUPER excited for Easter, my whole family is going to be together and my little Sis is back from Uni. YAY. 

Have a great one guys!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan