Pendatang Song - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Pendatang Song



I belong to a bangsa pendatang. Really, I am not kidding you. But I am never offended whenever people said I belong to a bangsa pendatang. Instead I started singing this song my ancestors pass from generation to generation - just to irritate them non-pendatang whenever they try to offend me by calling me a bangsa pendatang. I post here a video clip of the song complete with lyrics. Learn it well. Next time someone call you a pendatang, you can sing it in their face.


Yup, being a pendatang can be cool, especially if you are a Viking and know how to handle it. Cheers.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan