Petronas PR team for Pengerang doing well - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Petronas PR team for Pengerang doing well

Today is really a good day. Spend some time at my favourite park in Serangoon after the airport. Despite the rain it was quite nice. A bit like in one of those poignant Japanese movies. Can't write much though. I'm now in the car using his Ipad. Borrow for awhile. He is driving. Going to spend some time in Malacca.  Meeting his parents. The mother a bit garang...Chinese lady tend to be like that lah...hehehe...but really, she has a kind heart.

Well, actually what I really can't wait to tell here is that I got a call from my journalist friend from Kota Iskandar this afternoon. He had just finished attending a briefing by Petronas people in charge of the Pengerang petroleum hub. He said it was a good briefing by their project director Wan Yusoff Wan Hamat. I know the guy to be quite a nice fella. Not sombong. This is a good move by the Petronas PR team. They have already started to make direct engagement with the locals, I guess. My friend said the Johor Oil and Gas Unit people were also there. I know their boss, that handsome boy Yazid. Very capable chap. Upen boss that Elias fella was also there. This mean they are really serious in engaging the locals. Very very good. Guess I was wrong about the Petronas PR people. Sorry guys. Well, good job too. Now those Pakatan troublemakers and their Malaysiakini gang will not have much room to manouver as far as Pengerang is concern. Oh, my journalist friend also said the Dialog people in charge of the port building have also started with engaging the locals. All these are making me very happy.

Ok lah. Cannot write more. Writing in a moving car give me head ache. All goyang goyang. Now, need to rest, ok? Must save energy before meeting the garang lady :-)

Cheers.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan