Match me - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Match me

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE




                                                                                              ph. me

One of my favorite sources of inspiration is definitely Pinterest! Since I joined this lovely platform I couldn't stop browsing through the gorgeous photos and pinning them.
Lately I have been obsessed with so called "staples" and I wanted to recreate my own version.
I mixed some casual pieces from my wardrobe with sporty items from Adidas which were published last week on their twitter account as my daily "fashion" advice. :)
Comfortable and chic at the same time, hope it will inspire you!


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan