Sugar Coated - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Sugar Coated

Coat: ASOS, Grey Jumper: Iris & Ink

 Who could've predicted that the pink coat would become such a phenomena?!

This sugar-hued honey defies logic, and I think that's kinda awesome.

For me, pink is a pick me up.  It's girly, fun and Spring like and can totally be rocked in a non saccharine way. See gorgeous photographer Jessie Bush for proof. 
 Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Converse Jack Purcell, Bag: H&M blue & black available online, Top (worn underneath) H&M

Read on for my top tips on working this season's  sweetest shade...

Notes On Styling: bubblegum pink is knocking around a lot. Whilst I totally love the shade, and in particular am crushing on this look from Olivia Palermo, I myself prefer to take the sugar down a notch and wear with a grey jumper, bleached jeans and trainers. This ASOS coat is a dream to wear, I love the boyfriend cut, the mohair, the shade - ugh it's just great. I'm thinking it would look ace with a belt thrown over too like this take from Emily Schulman. 

If bubblegum isn't your shade of choice, don't fret. You can still get in on the trend with a tonne of other options. Anthropologie has a gorgeous cropped biker jacket with a coral body. It's a great nod to the pink coat with a rockier edge.  If I had all the money in the world I would be snapping this  MaxMara coral babe up too. Scroll through the shopping bar below for my top pink coat selections available now. The New Look versions are a steal, and the Topshop denim jacket would be heavenly over a Summer dress.


What's your take on the pink coat? Have you jumped on board the trend? 

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan