For The Love Of Neon Pink - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

For The Love Of Neon Pink


SHOP



Neon pink is one of my favourite hues EVER; I swear you can't have a bad day when wearing it!

This weekend I hosted a HUGE clothing sale and condensed my wardrobe big time.
I was so happy to see everything go to good homes and it's left me with a manageable chunk to wear and store properly. In preparation for the sale I rediscovered items which have been hidden for months. My neon pink dress is a perennial fave and I almost did a little dance for rediscovering it. I love loose fitting dresses for lazy weekends and this was the perfect partner for Sunday.

I am fawning over the J.Crew cashmere collection right now, this hot crew neck is my favourite and its colour 'neon hibiscus' is just such a great name! I love this silky cami too, the perfect Summer accomplice.
Read on for my tips on how to style up neon pink . . . 

Styling Notes: Neon brights can be intimidating, and a little while ago I think that the market was saturated with brights for the sake of OMG impact. Neons have however persevered and now the best way to wear them is slotted right into your everyday wardrobe. For me, I love top to toe colour, but if you're more shy of eye popping brights then an accent bag like this gorgeous Sophie Hulme number  is great way to dip your toe in. Equally this pretty printed top is ace with jeans and a steal at £30!
Dress: Similar, Jumper: Similar, Bag: Primark, Trainers: Jack Purcell Converse

Happy Cinco de Mayo for those of you lovelies that celebrate it! And Happy Bank holiday to all my UK readers too. I'm off for a BBQ brekkie with pals! Follow me along for a super fun day on Instagram

And of course, tell me (because I LOVE a good wardrobe gossip!) do you love my favourite hue too?!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan