Diesel Leather Skirt - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Diesel Leather Skirt


Skirt: Diesel @ Selfridges c/o, Blouse: Vintage but Similar, Slip Ons: Russell & Bromley c/o New Season Update, Sunglasses: GANT, Cross Body: Accessorize c/o, Gold Bracelet: Next, Silver Bangle: Wallis c/o, Long Necklace: Satya, Short Necklace: Accessorize c/o

Following a few of weeks away from home, I am SO happy to be back with all the little comforts which come along with it; Ols and I have a stroll together most days - fresh air keeps the creativity going. Yesterday I pulled on this little leather mini from Diesel's exclusive collection at Selfridges for our amble. Prior to this Summer I had leather pinned down as cool weather wear only, but after having spent time with some Spanish bloggers last year, I saw how they incorporated leather shorts and skirts into their wardrobes with lighter pieces. I love the simplicity of a billowy white blouse with a leather mini; it's a great look for when you want to dress up but not be too girly. Slip ons are my go-to runaround shoe, but I think that beaded sandals and a slouchy tank top would also look awesome with this leather skirt. 


Read on for my notes on Diesel's Selfridges pop up . . .

Diesel have teamed up with Selfridges for an exclusive pop up, selling Diesel collection alongside a few limited pieces. This sleeveless leather jacket, exclusive to Selfridges, is the perfect trans seasonal piece - ace over a white cotton dress with bare arms, and sweet worn over a denim jacket for chillier nights. Whilst you're at it stock up on Skinzee jeans (my favourite style) and this super cute logo sweatshirt.

Diesel undoubtedly embodies a rock n' roll aesthetic; whilst some girls work it gorgeously - hi Alice Dellal - I prefer to soften leather with fluid separates like this Diesel babe. The images below show the Diesel girl in all her tough glory, would you dare to go full rock n' roll?!


I would love to hear how you'd style up your leather; are you a Summer leather convert too?

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x

 - This post was created in collaboration with Diesel, check out the new Diesel campaign imagery in the cover image here -  

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan